Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Notes for April 6th

  • This is straight from the source, and so it is both pure and a little intimidating.  However I recommend it, as it documents when massive groups of organisms diverged (i.e., when did fungi and animals diverge).  
  • Podcasting research discussions.  I haven't had a chance to listen and read everything associated with this yet, but I like the idea.  Unfortunately, the time I spend listening to things doesn't usually overlap with the time I can spend paying attention to what I'm listening to.
  • Why do people believe stupid things?  I really don't understand.  Like the 6% of the American population that doesn't believe the lunar landings were real.
  • Other than the cool pictures, this article raises as many questions as it has answers.  But, yes, cool pictures. (insects caught in amber)

No comments: